New Hope strongly encourages it’s members to be active in engaging and transforming culture with the Gospel of Jesus Christ in word and deed. Here are several ways to be a part of the church organism and church institution and be an active part of God’s Kingdom by being salt and light right where God has called you.
- Sunday School – Several classes meet at 9:30 a.m., join us in growing in grace together.
- Small Groups – We have a small group for you, make a friend, bring a friend, be a friend.
- Worship Team – Have the gift of music? Love to make a joyful noise to the Lord? Join in the fun.
- Youth – Our Youth group is always doing something exciting, volunteer, pray for or support today.
- Bible Study Fellowship – New Hope hosts a BSF study on Thursday nights, contact office for more info.
- Boy Scouts – New Hope is a charter organization for Boy Scout Troop 16. They meet here on Tuesdays.
- Food Pantry – We have a well stocked food pantry to encourage those in need in our community. You can donate, organize or get assistance today.
- Missions Team – Our mission team keeps us up to date on missionaries we support, encourages our missionaries and plans special events.
- Five Minute Daily Devotions – Is a great way to start your day, five minutes in the Word goes a long way.
- Take Them a Meal – Here is a link to help others in need, we use this to encourage our families.
- VBS – Vacation Bible School
- Southland Student Conferences – Our youth attend these conferences with life changing experiences they always want to go back again, and again. Come along and join us.
- Children’s Church – We offer the option to our children of staying in worship or attending children’s church during the sermon portion of worship, during this time they have a lesson prepared for them that they are able to understand and enjoy.
- Nursery – We have a wonderful nursery and loving people to watch your children while you worship.